Information we collect about you
- In General. We may collect personal information that can identify you, such as your name and email address, and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and Canada.
- Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). We also request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other demographic information such as your hometown or your username.
Information collected automatically.
We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see "Cookies" below), and the referring website address. Cookies and Use of Cookie Data. When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the time and date of your visits, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our website. Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, to track your use of our site. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors and to optimize our facial recognition program. We utilize the facial recognition program provided by face.com. Information collected by third-parties. Our website does not provide any personal information to third parties.
How we use the information we collect
In General. We may use the information that we collect about you to:
- Deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- Perform research and analysis about you use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content;
- Communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you;
- Develop and display content tailored to your interests on our site;
- Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- Enforce our terms and conditions;
- Manage our business;
- Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
With whom we share your information
Personal information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with: Service providers: We may share your personal information with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include customer service, performing business analysis, and supporting our website functionality. Other situations: We also may disclose your information, including personal information: In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise out legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us. When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies. In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
How you can access your information
If you have an online account with us, you have the ability to review and update your personal information online by logging into your account and clicking on your account settings. You also may close your account at any time. After you close your account, you will not be able to sign in to our website or access any of your personal information. However, you can open a new, separate account at any time. If you close your account, we may still retain certain information associated with your account for analytical purposes and recordkeeping integrity, as well as to prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, enforce our terms and conditions, take actions we deem necessary to protect the integrity of our website or our users, or take other actions otherwise permitted by law. Your choices about collection and use of your information You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in your being unable to use certain features of our website because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member. We will be given the opportunity, in any email that we sent to you, to opt out of receiving such messages in the future. It may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship email communications, such as service announcement, administrative notices, and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. You can also control information collected by cookies.
How we protect your personal information
Although our website is a general audience site, we restrict the use of our service to individuals age 18 and above. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Visiting our website from outside the United States
How to contact us